Millard North Middle School, an International Baccalaureate School, guarantees each student will acquire the academic skills necessary for personal excellence and responsible living in a global society by developing inquiring, knowledgeable and caring citizens who help create a better world through intercultural understanding and respect. In our world-class educational environment, all students are challenged with engaging and diverse opportunities to become active, compassionate lifelong learners.
• All students will meet or exceed District and state standards; the achievement gap between subgroups will decrease annually; and overall performance on district and state assessments will increase annually.
• Each student will set and achieve challenging educational and career goals tailored to his/her abilities, interests, and aspirations.
• The percentage of students participating in and performing at high levels on measures of national and international educational excellence will increase annually.
• All students will develop and consistently demonstrate character traits and positive behaviors necessary for personal excellence and responsible citizenship.
Building Strategies and Specific Results:
1. We will develop and implement plans to increase hope in our students.